Pilar is Looking For Students3 September 2019
Pilar is Looking for Students
Would you like to join Pilar's student job team? Pilar is looking for enthusiastic students with different profiles to complete our crew. Are you interested in one of the following positions? Let us know!
- Hospitality: looking after the artists and taking care of the Pilar backstage.
- Production: stagehands, ticket office, general assistance of our production manager.
- Social Media: keeping our socials up-to-date during the festivals and events.
- Photo/video: generating visual content for various channels (social media, website, newsletter, etc.).
- You are hands-on.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You have a flexible mindset (irregular hours, different assignments).
- If you are interested in production (stagehand), some technical knowledge is a plus.
- Experienced with different (social) media and communication (for profiles social media and photo/video).
During the Pilar ASAP festivals (October-November & March-April): once or twice a week.
Rest of the year: ad hoc.
- Challenging tasks with a lot of responsibility.
- A varied student job.
- A dynamic and artistic work environment.
- Appropriate remuneration according to the student contract.